Aftercare Instructions and Information
Call The Spa
983 E Interstate 30, Bldg #117
Rockwall Salons, Suite 213
Rockwall, TX 75087
The following you must AVOID during next 7-14 days following procedure:
- Absolutely NO Exfoliating treated area for 2 weeks.
- Absolutely Avoid any makeup till crusting falls away. No Exceptions!
- NO Picking, Scrubbing or Pulling Removing the scabs prematurely could and may result in scarring.
- NO Full pressure of shower water next 5-7 days
- No Practicing or playing sports that will cause sweating
- No Swimming or Increased Sweating
- No Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
- No Sun tanning or salon tanning
- UV/UVA Rays, Chemicals may cause Burn reaction and/or Blood poisoning from sun exposure.
- No scratching of the Plasma treated area in order to avoid scarring of the area.
- No tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage where there is a lot of airborne debris
- No Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
- IMPORTANT! Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds to the treated area- Once the scabbing process is complete,always use broad spectrum SPF to area for a minimum of 3 months after your treatment. This skin is still healing and can easily become damaged by any UV rays and may cause hyperpigmentation and/or premature aging.